- Art and Science of Love | Colorado Springs, Colorado
September 15, 2017 - September 16, 2017
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Standard Rate: $775 per couple
Registration Deadline: September 2 (Registration may close earlier if seats sell out)
Register before August 15 for Early-Bird savings: $675 per couple
Use promo code: EARLYAUG (expires Aug 15 at 12 midnight, MST)
Military, veterans and first-responders receive $100 discount. Use promo code: MILITARY. Show ID at the door.
Multiple promo codes may not be used.
After the registration deadline, you may contact Caralee at email@example.com to inquire if seats are available. The Space-Available Rate is $825 per couple.
FOR COUPLES | SEPT 15-16 |
Register today and put yourself firmly on the path toward:
- Sharing intimate moments every day with your partner.
- Looking forward to spending time together, rather than feeling like you’re “doing time.”
- Being in a relationship in which you both see an extraordinary future together.
- Experiencing the joy of knowing you are respected and honored by your partner when you share your ideas and desires.
- Learning to calmly communicate and manage conflict.
- Moving past mundane sex and, instead, enjoying fun and exciting intimacy.
The Art and Science of Love is a workshop for couples in all stages of their relationship, and has been shown to achieve positive results similar to 6 months of couples therapy. Why? Because it is based on proven methods and relationship concepts. You’ll go home with a package of techniques, cards, tools and tips to continually elevate your relationship.
REVIEWS OF CARALEE’S COUPLES WORKSHOPS IN COLORADO
- “We feel renewed and capable of making the changes necessary to be connected and unified.”
- “I feel like we now have practical, functional and tremendously helpful tools. I’m so grateful for the experience.”
- “We have pinpointed our communication problem. I feel so relieved and ready for our future. These are amazing tools. If love were enough, we would all be perfect.These tools make everything much more do-able, possible.”
- “I didn’t even realize my core dream until this class. Without you I would still be lost and disconnected from what is most important to me. Thank you!”
- “Realizing that most of our conflict comes from deeper emotions and wounds more than what we are actually fighting about.”
- “We came to so many realizations … . a priceless, wonderful success … . feel more competent and hopeful.”
- “We had been in a really bad place for a long time, so the progress we made this last weekend meant everything.”
- “I learned that verbalizing my thoughts with my wife is more valuable than I expected it to be… . I need to take more time to talk and let my wife listen because [that] has more meaning and helps me process!”
Venue Phone: 719-785-1000
Venue Website: http://www.thecliffhouse.com/Address: