- Art and Science of Love | Denver, Colorado
June 9, 2017 - June 10, 2017
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Standard Rate: $775 per couple
Registration Deadline: May 31.
Register before April 30 for Early-Bird Rate: $675 per couple
Use promo code: EARLYAPRIL. (expires April 30 at 12 midnight, MST)
Military, veterans and first-responders receive $100 discount. Use promo code: MILITARY. Show ID at the door.
Multiple promo codes may not be used.
After the registration deadline, you may contact Caralee at [email protected] to inquire if seats are available. The Space-Available Rate is $825 per couple.
FOR COUPLES | JUNE 9-10 |
Register today and put yourself firmly on the path toward:
- Sharing intimate moments every day with your partner.
- Looking forward to spending time together, rather than feeling like you’re “doing time.”
- Being in a relationship in which you both see an extraordinary future together.
- Experiencing the joy of knowing you are respected and honored by your partner when you share your ideas and desires.
- Learning to calmly communicate and manage conflict.
- Moving past mundane sex and, instead, enjoying fun and exciting intimacy.
The Art and Science of Love is a workshop for couples in all stages of their relationship, and has been shown to achieve positive results similar to 6 months of couples therapy. Why? Because it is based on proven methods and relationship concepts. You’ll go home with a package of techniques, cards, tools and tips to continually elevate your relationship.
REVIEWS OF CARALEE’S COUPLES WORKSHOPS IN COLORADO
“We feel renewed and capable of making the changes necessary to be connected and unified.”
“I feel like we now have practical, functional and tremendously helpful tools. I’m so grateful for the experience.”
“We have pinpointed our communication problem. I feel so relieved and ready for our future. These are amazing tools. If love were enough, we would all be perfect. These tools make everything much more do-able, possible.”
“I didn’t even realize my core dream until this class. Without you I would still be lost and disconnected from what is most important to me. Thank you!”
Venue: Hampton Inn & Suites Parker
Venue Phone: 303-841-2977