ART AND SCIENCE OF LOVE | COUPLES WEEKEND WORKSHOP | CREATED BY THE GOTTMAN INSTITUTE
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- may not want to go to private counseling, but seek practical, hands-on information to strengthen their relationships.
- need to get away from the daily grind and get together for a retreat.
- value the chance for a marriage or relationship “check up.”
- want to ensure their relationship is sustainable and lasting.
- has been in a short- or long-term relationship.
- may be in distress and seek a roadmap to repairing the relationship.
- have a strong relationship and seek insight to make it even better.
THIS IS IDEAL FOR ALL COUPLES, INCLUDING
RETIREES AND EMPTY NESTERS
PARENTS OF BLENDED FAMILIES
COUPLES CELEBRATING ANNIVERSARIES OR FACING CHANGES
COUPLES WITH STRESSFUL CAREERS
THOSE IN DISTRESSED RELATIONSHIPS