- Art and Science of Love | Colorado Springs, Colorado
September 13, 2019 - September 14, 2019
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
DEADLINE: SEPT 1
PROMO CODE: EARLYSEPT19
Early-Bird Rate: $699 per couple.
Offer expires Aug 11 at 12 midnight, MST.
PROMO CODE: MILITARYSEPT19
Military, veterans and first-responders receive $100 discount. Show ID at the door.
Offer expires Sept 1 at 12 midnight, MST.
PROMO CODE: 200CREDIT
PROFESSIONAL, TEACHERS, STUDENTS IN THE MENTAL HEALTH INDUSTRY:
REGISTER for a LEVEL 1 or LEVEL 2 PRO TRAINING and
get $200 credit to attend any of Caralee’s ART AND SCIENCE OF LOVE couples workshop.
Must show Level training receipt at the door.
Multiple promo codes may not be used.
After the registration deadline, you may contact Caralee at email@example.com to inquire if seats are available. The Space-Available Rate is $849 per couple.
FOR COUPLES | WEEKEND WORKSHOP
Register today and put yourself firmly on the path toward:
- Sharing intimate moments every day with your partner.
- Looking forward to spending time together, rather than feeling like you’re “doing time.”
- Being in a relationship in which you both see an extraordinary future together.
- Experiencing the joy of knowing you are respected and honored by your partner when you share your ideas and desires.
- Learning to calmly communicate and manage conflict.
- Moving past mundane sex and instead, enjoying fun and exciting intimacy.
The Art and Science of Love is a workshop for couples in all stages of their relationship, and has been shown to achieve positive results similar to 6 months of couples therapy.
Why? Because it is based on proven methods and relationship concepts. You’ll go home with a package of techniques, cards, tools and tips to continually elevate your relationship.
3,000 COUPLES + 40 YEARS OF RESEARCH = THE BEST COUPLES WORSKSHOP
Researchers took a unique approach to love: they applied the scientific method to quantify exactly what makes a relationship beautiful and blissful … and what makes it ugly and painful. They gathered data from 3,000+ couples for 40 years and counting.
One initial study placed couples in “Love Lab” apartments, where they were monitored, observed and recorded. Researchers followed up with many of the couples for more than 20 years.
Their findings may surprise you.
Using the data, our marriage experts can now accurately predict which relationships will end in divorce.
What would happen if you were placed in a “Love Lab”?
What would the data say about your relationship?
The Art and Science of Love helps you to correctly assess yourself, your partner and your relationship. Plus, identify underlying issues and harmful behaviors. Learn practical and actionable relationship skills to elevate your relationship to a better, happier place.
REVIEWS OF CARALEE’S COUPLES WORKSHOPS IN COLORADO
- “We feel renewed and capable of making the changes necessary to be connected and unified.”
- “I feel like we now have practical, functional and tremendously helpful tools. I’m so grateful for the experience.”
- “We have pinpointed our communication problem. I feel so relieved and ready for our future. These are amazing tools. If love were enough, we would all be perfect. These tools make everything much more do-able, possible.”
- “I didn’t even realize my core dream until this class. Without you I would still be lost and disconnected from what is most important to me. Thank you!”
Venue Phone: 719-599-9100
ABOUT COLORADO SPRINGS
Situated in northern Colorado Springs, the Embassy Suites Colorado Springs hotel is close to the arts, cultural activities and outdoor attractions.
Enjoy the views of Pikes Peak, the world’s second most visited mountain. Visit the U.S. Olympic Complex, an $8 million building that includes the U.S Olympic Hall of Fame, an indoor reception area, an Olympic retail store and a 224-seat auditorium. Spend a day with your family at the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, which houses 550 animals on 146 acres of land. Explore the national Colorado landmark, Garden of the Gods, to learn about the geology, ecology and cultural history of the Pikes Peak region. Go to Seven Falls to view seven separate falls tumble 181 feet down a granite cliff. Visit Manitou Cliff Dwellings and discover architectural remnants of an American Indian culture.
ABOUT EMBASSY SUITES
The newly renovated Embassy Suites by Hilton Colorado Springs is completely transformed. The hotel offers a unique combination of the rugged outdoors with breathtaking views of Pikes Peak and the modern sophistication featured in the beautifully updated atrium.
Couples are responsible for making their own overnight accommodations, choosing from a wide variety of lodging options available in the area.